Physiotherapist – Gary Fleming:
Private Specialist in IMS (Intramuscular Stimulation) Physiotherapist offering full service for ailments such as chronic pain; a specialised dry needling technique devised for chronic pain of neuropathic origin. The effects are cummulative, needling stimulates a certain amount of healing, until eventually, the condition is healed and the pain disappears, sometimes lasting for up to 20 years. Weekly treatments available.
Call 07891 447226 to arrange an appointment at the Bay Therapy Centre
Nottingham Neurological Physiotherapy – Rob Tucker MCSP
07726 928 626 www.nottsneurophysio.co.uk
What is Neurological Physiotherapy?
Neurological physiotherapy is a specialist form of physiotherapy for those who have damage to their nervous system i.e. brain, spinal cord or peripheral nerves. Such damage can lead to difficulty with moving, posture, co-ordination, standing, walking, balance, reaching and grasping. These in turn will impact on confidence and independence. Physiotherapy will guide and assist movement to regain co-ordination and posture. It uses stretches and massage to improve flexibility whilst exercises build strength and endurance. Re-learning balance strategies will improve functional ability and boost confidence
Who is Nottingham Neurological Physiotherapy?
Nottingham Neurological Physiotherapy was established in 2006 by Rob Tucker. Rob is a specialist neurological physiotherapist with a wealth of experience gained working in both the NHS and private practice. Rob has completed post graduate neurological training including Advanced Bobath courses (www.bbta.org.uk), the most widely used treatment in the UK for neurological rehabilitation.
NNP Offer's You
- A comprehensive initial assessment to establish your treatment needs
- A tailored treatment plan with therapy goals
- Open and honest discussion regarding your difficulties and potential
- Personable, trustworthy and reliable service
- Convenient treatment times to suit you
- Treatment in your home or a fully equipped clinic - www.baytherapycentre.com
- Compliance with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy Code of Practice - www.csp.org.uk
- Compliance with the Health Professions Council Regulations - www.hpc.org
Call Rob on 0776 928 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.